Friday, September 10, 2010

A First blog post.

Well I have nothing to say right now, but I want to post SOMETHING, since I made this page. So I'm going to take a page from Shannon's book and make a list.


Malyssa always rolls her eyes when I say I'm pretentious. Here's a list of reasons why you SHOULDN'T roll your eyes.

~ I don't drink my coffee black, but I always say I really like coffee.
~The record player in my living room.
~The guitar I can't play in my closet.
~The books in my room.
~The fact TS Elliot poems run through my head and I ascribe significance to this.
~The fact I turn my nose up at people a little who listen to music I think is bad. What sort of say do I have in Taste?
~Same as above, but with books.
~Same as above the above, but with food. And I don't mean meet (for those who know me, I'm a vegetarian of 4 years) I mean people who think Olive garden bread sticks are high quality, and Costa Vida, Chipoltle, or Qdoba are fine Mexican establishments (though I like both, I just think they aren't really the pinnacle of fine dining).
~The fact that I paint, but am not really good at it.
~Same as above, but with writing.
~That I think so much about my appearance. Not my looks, per say, but what people think of me. If they think I'm cool, or a slut, or "adorable", or a nobody.

And more I'm sure. But that will suffice for now.

As side note, Curried Red Lentil soup is really good. (WHAT A POSEUR!)

-Carmen

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for telling me you have a blog. I can't believe I'm just reading this now! Post more. Please.

    ReplyDelete